Skip to main content

I am motivated

The Irish Road Rover got my Irish up. Yesterday it just seemed too cold to get out and run, but this evening Meg and I went to the SP Rec and ran on the track there. I felt good, and while I was doing it I daydreamed about improving my 5K time and/or upping my mileage enough to run a 10K or more this year. Or maybe I'll just manage to lose a few more pounds and get up and down the floor with more alacrity at basketball.

Comments

Pete said…
On line sign up for Beach to Beacon begins on March 15. It closes soon after that. Run twice during the week and designate Sunday as either long run day or race day (once a month) and you'd be in great shape for B-to-B and for getting up and down the court.
Jeff said…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
I know you're right.
Once the weather turns warm I could run down to the boulevard and around it on Wednesday or Thursday, then just throw a little extra mileage on Sundays when I'm not racing. It wouldn't be hard to do.